Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's A Rant!

hey people, i know i'm deviating from my usual topic but i need to rant about something 

ok so the church i go to has this camp were associated. everyone in the grades above me have gone. After my confirmation 2 years ago, Im the only person in my grade who shows up anymore, so I never went to the camp. Plus, all I've heard about the camp is all about the social drama. And let me tell you I HATE DRAMA!!!!!! I drives me insane. Plus, I don't give a shit about who is dating who. 

So today I was at my friends graduation party. Their younger sister, whom is pretty much my little sister, went to bed early, so I started hanging with the kids in the grade above me. I was talking to my one friend who likes Harry Potter. Then she started to talk to our other friend about the drama at the camp. I sat there and listened to this shit for like 20 minutes. Im telling ya, i almost lost it. Thank goodness my parents made us leave. 

Then I got home and Im writing this and watching Shaytards. 

L8TER! 

1 comment: