Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mocking jay chapter 3

Ok so it took me a whIle to read this chapter because I was reading it while going out to dinner with my parents and then they dragged me to a fireworks display at the beach near us.

Ok so in this chapter Katniss is a badass and demands all the shit before she becomes the mocking jay. Also , prim grew up way too fast and is all smartassy (that's a word, don't question me) and giving Katniss advice. I don't understand why they won't pardon Peeta, he is captured by the Capitol not working for them. president coin is starting to annoy me. Then after they make the agreement, Katniss gets the designs for her costume that Cinna made. I really don't get why he's dead. He just designed Katniss's wardrobe, he's not the leader of the rebellion. And when katniss goes down to the armory, why is her prep team chained up like that? Is 13 going baddie too?

Well we will find out!

On to the next chapter!

iPad spell check you are driving me insane!

1 comment:

  1. Smartassy is my new favorite word.

    Paige
    http://talesfromthesuburbanfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete