Friday, July 1, 2011

Mocking jay chapter 2!

Chapter 2 is finished!

So in chapter 2, Katniss explains how 13 is run with the whole schedule tattooed on your arm. Then she goes to the command room, which sounds FLIPPIN sweet! I would TOTALLY chill up in there. Everyone is watching a newscast from the Capitol which is an interview with Peeta. Katniss pushes everyone out of the way so she can be in the front row. Peeta talks to Ceasar about the last night in the arena and the rebellion. It's pretty emotional. Personally I think it's all just an act because he was the better public speaker at the opening ceremonies of the games than Katniss. After the interview is over, Katniss runs to the education room and hides in the closet. She rejoices the fact that Peeta is alive. Soon Gale joins her and inside so of course im like kiss! Kiss! Kiss! I honestly don't know weather I'm team Peeta or team Gale. Wait I don't want this to be like Twilight, which SUCKS. But that's book wise. Movie wise I want kTniss with peeta because Josh Hucterson (Peeta) is SUPERMEGAFOXYAWSOMEHOT whle Liam Hemisworse (Gale) is not and can rot in a cave with his girlfriend Miley Cyrus, whom I hate with a burning passion. Though his older brother Chris is TOTALLY awesome cause he's really cute and plays Thor. But that is a story for another post.

Back to mockingjay,

Gale comforts her and she agrees to be the mocking jay.

YAY for Katniss going along with stuff! And YAY for Peeta being alive! He seems like a pretty cool lad! If they get to do the Mockingjay movie, they should totes do an epic preparation montage right here. I can already see it coming!

So I don't know what to expect cause there isn't a real cliffhanger here. Alright I'm going to go back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment