Monday, July 18, 2011

MOCKINGJAY IS DONE!

Im back! Ok I haven't updated in a while cause I was at a music festival conference and then went directly to the beach for a week for vacation. Good news is, I FINISHED MOCKINGJAY! yay for accomplishments! Bad news, I didn't blog about every chapter, sorry..... I was at the beach and didnt have anything to write it down on. Plus it was so good, I didn't want to put it down! So I'll write about the whole thing! 

Ok this book is EPIC. Its like an action/adventure/government-overthrowing/physiological thriller!!!!! Its really late right now so I'm gonna continue tomorrow. 

But the next book I'm reading is Bran Hambric: The Farfield Curse by Kaleb Nation. He's this youtuber/author my friend and I love. This friend got me the book for my birthday like 2 or 3 years ago,but I never read it! So now's my chance! I'm gonna go read now.........................

Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment